Veterinary Series – USA COLOSTRUM PLUS REPLACER
USDA-CVB dual claim license Aid in the treatment of failure of passive transfer of immunity Aid in the prevention of death associated with Escherichia coli K99.
Powered by La Belle® Colostrum 100g bovine IgG One full dose of E.coli antibody Great solubility and calf acceptance 3 year shelf life Dual Language Instructions: English / Spanish.
- Made with True Bovine Colostrum
- Approved USDA-CVB licensed product
- Aid in the treatment of failure of passive transfer of immunity
- Aid in the prevention of death associated with Escherichia coli K99
- 100 grams bovine IgG
- One dose of E. coli antibody
- Full colostrum replacer for neonatal beef and dairy calves
- All natural and antibiotic free (ABF)
- Bovine Origin IgG: 100 g/dose minimum
- Escherichia coli K99 Antibody: one dose
Full colostrum replacer for neonatal calves
Single feeding 500 gram package
Dehydrated first day bovine colostrum, dried milk proteins, viable lactic acid bacteria, essential vitamins and minerals.
Mix And Feed
Each package contains one full dose. Mix one package (500 g) of La Belle COLOSTRUM PLUS colostrum replacer into 2 quarts (1900 ml) of clean, warm water 100-110°F (38-43°C). Feed to calf by bottle, pail or esophageal feeder.