Supplement Series Ranch
- Option for maternal colostrum supplement
- Provides immune and nutritional support
- Powered by La Belle ® Colostrum
- 40g bovine colostral Ig
- Contains natural fat, carbohydrates, protein, and nutrients
- Great solubility and calf acceptance
- Single Feeding
- 3 year shelf life
- True Bovine Colostrum with guaranteed 40 grams colostral Ig
- Immune and nutritional support for neonatal beef and dairy calves
- Easy to mix and feed
- Suitable for first or second feeding of colostrum when combined with maternal colostrum
- All natural and antibiotic free (ABF)
- Colostral Ig: 40 g/feeding
- Crude Protein: 40% Min.
- Crude Fat: 10% Min.
- Crude Fiber: 0.2% Max.
- Calcium: 1.0% Max.
- Calcium: 0.1% Min.
- Selenium: 0.3 ppm Max.
- ADF: 2.0% Max.
First or second feeding of colostrum or a combination of both
Single feeding 300 gram package
Dried milk feed grade, whey powder, polyethylene glycol, glycerine, silicon dioxide, ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, vitamin E supplement, iron sulfate, zinc sulfate, choline chloride, vitamin A acetate, D-calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, calcium carbonate, ascorbic acid, niacin supplement, anyhydrous dicalcum phosphate, magnesium oxide, riboflavin supplement, sodium chloride, vitamin D3 supplement, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin B12 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfate complex, sodium selenite, cobalt sulfate, folic acid, mineral oil, flavor, gut flora (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Streptococcus diacetylactis, Bifidobacterium bifidum).
Mix And Feed
Each package contains one full feeding. Mix one package (300 g) of La Belle RANCH colostrum supplement into 1.5 quarts (1419 ml) of clean, warm water 100-110°F (38-43°C). Feed to calf by bottle, pail or esophageal feeder.
Store at or below 75°F (24°C). Shelf life at recommended conditions is three years.