COLOSTRAL-AID® Colostrum SUPPLEMENT
- Dual-purpose colostrum paste for immune support and stress relief
- Provides fast and convenient colostral immune support
- Helps treat and prevent stress-related issues
- Powered by La Belle ® Colostrum
- Highly concentrated colostrum formula
- Oral Syringe, easy to use paste
- For use in beef and dairy calves of all ages
- 18 month shelf life
Three product sizes:
- 30ml - 3.5g colostral Ig (4x more Ig than other brands)
- 60ml - 7g colostral Ig (8x more Ig than other brands)
- 80ml 10g colostral Ig (10x more Ig than other brands)
- Made with True Bovine Colostrum
- 4 times more colostral Ig than other brands
- Provides fast, convenient immune and nutritional support for newborn calves
- Delivers immunoglobulins, electrolytes and nutrients to help animals in times of stress
- For oral use in beef and dairy animals – all stages of life
- Works in conjunction with a high quality colostrum feeding program
- Colostral Ig: 3.5 g/feeding
- Calcium: 7200 ppm Max.
- Calcium: 72 ppm Min.
- Selenium: 0.17 ppm Min.
- Fat: 40% Min.
- Fiber: 0.2% Max.
- Protein: 15% Min.
- Vitamin A: 8165 IU/lb Min.
- Phosphorus: 0.003% Min.
- Potassium: 0.001% Min.
- ADF: 1.0% Max.
Immune Support Formula: Use as the first step in providing immune and nutritional support in the initial hours after birth. To be followed up with a quality feeding program.
Stress Formula: Use as a preventative treatment to provide a boost for animals that may possibly encounter stress-related conditions or use as an active treatment for high-risk animals currently experiencing stress.
Single feeding for beef/dairy animals in 30 ml oral syringe
vegetable oil, dried milk feed grade, flavor, sucrose, glucose, maltodextrin, lecithin, corn starch, glycerin, kaolin clay, guar gum, butylated hydroxyanisole, vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, choline chloride, calcium carbonate, vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, mineral oil, ascorbic acid, niacin, magnesium oxide, riboflavin supplement, dicalcium sulfate, sodium selenite, ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin B12 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite, cobalt sulfate, folic acid, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus lactis, Lactobacillus casei, Streptococcus diacetylactis, Bifidobacterium bifidum.
Mix and feed
In small amounts, feed entire contents of syringe into back of mouth, allowing time to swallow. Contains a single feeding for calf or adult animal. Shake well prior to use. Store at room temperature. Keep out of direct sunlight.