Effective Date: August 21, 2020
- On the Websites.
- In email and other electronic messages between you and the Websites.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Websites, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Websites.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party Websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means not through our Websites; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content including advertising that may link to or be accessible from the Websites.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Websites are not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to the Websites. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on the Websites or through any of their features, register on the Websites, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Websites, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
What information do we collect?
When you use our Websites, you may voluntarily provide personal information, including your name, email address, or other information by which you may be personally identified. You may provide this information, for example, when you sign up to receive industry related news, submit a comment on our blog, or when you complete a survey.
When you complete a survey, we will store your responses in an aggregated, deidentified, or anonymized manner.
How do we use your information?
When you voluntarily provide us with personal information, we may use it, for example, to:
- Maintain, operate, customize, and improve the Websites and our other services;
- Respond to requests for information;
- Provide updates and other content that may be of interest to you;
- Conduct statistical analysis, research, and other analytical activities;
- Advertising and marketing purposes;
- Comply with the law and to monitor the Websites for compliance with our terms of service and the law; and
- Carry out other purposes as disclosed at the time of collection.
In addition, when you complete a survey, we may use your responses in an aggregated, de-identified manner to analyze the trends of users’ responses and to allow us to conduct further research.
How is information shared?
- We may share personal information:
- With our corporate affiliates;
- With your consent or as disclosed to you;
- With third party service providers that assist us, such as to send email newsletters, or to help operate the Websites;
- Pursuant to a court order, subpoena, warrant, or when otherwise required by law, or in response to a government inquiry;
- To protect our rights and the rights or safety of third parties, including to protect the security and integrity of the Websites; and
- As part of a potential or actual sale, merger or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding.
We may share technical information, as well as any other information that has been aggregated or de-identified so that it does not identify you personally, without restriction.
Digital Advertising & Website Analytics
We may partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) that serve ads on our behalf and others’ on non-affiliated platforms. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information Advertising Providers collect about your use of the Websites and other websites or apps over time, including information about relationships among different browsers and devices. This type of advertising is known as interest-based advertising.
We may use the personal information we collect from you to provide you with content that may be of interest to you. If you would like to opt out of future promotional materials from us, you may indicate this preference by following the unsubscribe instructions at the end of such email communications.
Updating Your Information
If you have questions about updating the personal information that you have provided to us, or if you would like to request that we delete your personal information from our active files, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit CCPA PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS at https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Please visit the Do Not Sell My Personal Information webpage at INSERT URL to learn how PanTheryx accommodates your opt-out and opt-in requests pertaining to the sale and use of your personal information.